Love Prosecco? We are delighted to offer your Princess.P favourite Prosecco in a multi-buy bundles of 4 bottles of 750ml.
Delivery to your nominated address.
Prosecco is fast becoming one of Britain’s favourite drinks, but how often do you treat someone to artisan quality Prosecco? For the prosecco-nista in your life, we have put together this quartet of organic & vegan bubbly from the Italian region of Veneto – the home of Prosecco.
This gift is presented in our elegant bespoke shipper “Tic Toc It’s Prosecco o’Clock” Princess.P box. Our Princess.P packaging is bespoke, fully biodegradable and does not contain any single use plastic.
Our Premium Black label is Organic, Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan.
Our PREMIUM PROSECCO ( Black label) 750ml bottle
- Our Organic, Gluten Free Vegan Prosecco is a very special collaboration with Terre Dei Conti, a vineyard that has always maintained that the real sustainable viticulture is only ORGANIC. The grapes are still harvested in September by hand, traditionally, to ensure minimum chemicals such as sulphites are used for the fermentation process..
- 100% Glera. Extra dry, D.O.C 11%.
- Produced with lots of love in the province of Treviso near Venice. The undulating hills of volcanic origin of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene and the lush hills of Collalto, and in the province of Venice, in the flat lands of the Lison Pramaggiore area, where from Roman times and then in the Middle Ages, the clayey and calcareous soils were dedicated to viticulture, supplying wine to the Republic of Venice at the height of its splendour.
- Colour is straw yellow with fine bubbles. The bouquet is delicately fruity & floral with notes of apple, wisteria, and acavia flowers. Contain some Sulphites. Does not use any animal by-product during the filtering process and is suitable for Vegan & Gluten free customers.
- Bottled at the winery in Italy
DOC stands for Denominazione di Origine Controllata (Denomination of Controlled Origin). A wine marked DOC is produced in a specific, well-defined region in Italy, according to defined wine making rules that are designed to preserve local traditions.
Extra dry means the prosecco has a medium dryness with a hint of sweetness.
Serving temperature: 6-8°C.