Love Prosecco? We are delighted to offer you the option to purchase your Princess.P favourite Prosecco in multi-buy bundles. Select 12 bottles of 750ml. Delivery to your nominated address, for convenience, always.
You can pick our Classic White Prosecco or our Premium Black label ( Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan). But careful, Princess.P is re-known for its incredible drinkability! The glera grapes have enjoyed a sunny summer on the prosecco hills of Treviso and the wine is full of life and joy.
Floral, aromatic, this wine makes a superb aperitif on its own or as a cocktail mixer, as well as an excellent accompaniment to white meat and fish dishes.
Princess.P prosecco is a testament to the Italian wine tradition passed down from generations, and the love of the land. Flavours unlike anything you’d get at the supermarket.
OUR CLASSIC PROSECCO ( White label) 750ml bottle
- Our Prosecco D.O.C Spumante Extra Dry Treviso. The Vineyard is located north of the River Piave in the province of Treviso.
- Grape is 100% Glera. 11% Vol.
- Colour is light yellow with greenish reflection. Taste is lively, light with moderate alcohol content. The Bouquet is delicately fruity with hints of apple, pear, citrus fruits & floral. Contain some Sulphites
- Bottled in Italy
Our PREMIUM PROSECCO ( Black label) 750ml bottle
- Our Organic, Gluten Free Vegan Prosecco is a very special collaboration with Terre Dei Conti, a vineyard that has always maintained that the real sustainable viticulture is only ORGANIC. The grapes are still harvested in September by hand, traditionally.
- 100% Glera. Extra dry, D.O.C 11%.
- Produced with lots of love in the province of Treviso near Venice. The undulating hills of volcanic origin of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene and the lush hills of Collalto, and in the province of Venice, in the flat lands of the Lison Pramaggiore area, where from Roman times and then in the Middle Ages, the clayey and calcareous soils were dedicated to viticulture, supplying wine to the Republic of Venice at the height of its splendour.
- Colour is straw yellow with fine bubbles. The bouquet is delicately fruity & floral with notes of apple, wisteria, and acavia flowers. Contain some Sulphites
- Bottled in Italy
DOC stands for Denominazione di Origine Controllata (Denomination of Controlled Origin). A wine marked DOC is produced in a specific, well-defined region in Italy, according to defined wine making rules that are designed to preserve local traditions.
Extra dry means the prosecco has a medium dryness with a hint of sweetness.
Serving temperature: 6-8°C.
Our Princess.P packaging is bespoke, fully biodegradable and does not contain any single use plastic.